Friday, February 4, 2011

Is A Wart On Lip The Same As A Genital Wart

IMM (31)

Hello, bibliophiles from here and there.
I apologize for my lack of appearance on the blog in the last two weeks because of exams, which I managed to get away today. Above all do not offer forgiveness for Monday the weekly literary column with all the information in this first week of February, but have not had time.
In return I promise a much more fed for the next week.

Today what I bring is a vlog IMM is not because it contains a single book, which is a gift late Kings of friends of my family who do not see very often and could not give me a few days ago.


The Book of Lost Things , John Connolly, do not call my attention, but I will give an opportunity that I think it deserves after reading your synopsis, quite original.
I left it here:

loft in his bedroom, David, a boy of twelve years, mourns the death of his mother. He is angry and alone, with the only company of books from their shelves. But the books have begun to whisper in the dark, and while he takes refuge in myths and stories that he loved his mother, he discovers that the real and the imaginary world have begun to mix. As the war spread over Europe, David suddenly lands in a land that is the product of his imagination, but frighteningly real ...


Finally, as you anticipate that you will not have to be a long review, because there are others who call me with much more emphasis, such as Mechanical Angel case.
A survey that yes I will bring you at any moment is the Shadow of the Wind , a beautiful novel that I'm about to end, so perfectly with the reviews already completed and approved, I do not take much to reach its last page.
See you soon!

PD: The box you see in the picture was also Christmas present, I have to thank my grandmother, but day 6, not late, as is the case with this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment