Sunday, February 20, 2011

Watch South Park Of Safari Browser

IMM (32)

Hello, bibliophiles!
Do you know what I did yesterday? Bet you did not, but I'll tell you.



Yesterday, Susana Vigo Eevee presented his fantasy novel Two Thrones. Unfortunately, I could not attend the presentation by the time you started (17:00).
However, I did stop by the library's Guide, which was presented, twenty minutes before it began.
had prepared a table for the author, with several copies of his novel about it, and some advertising sheets Two Thrones. After ten minutes
swarming by and taking a look at the books (and a very cute children's section with slide ♥), was Susana. It was very nice and spoke enough me and my mother, I signed my copy of Two Thrones (I hope to read as before, but with the vast array of earrings on my shelf, I do not know ...) and gave me three of these beautiful plates.



Unfortunately, we had to go fifteen minutes after the start of the presentation, really interesting painting. Susana
Eevee I hope if someone else makes Vigo presentation I can attend the presentation complete;)
Before leaving this IMM has looked more like a chronicle, I leave the synopsis of the book and the photo of the signature in my copy Susana left (coming soon, my picture with Susan, who still have not been download to your computer):

is wartime. Always was.
Crowns For centuries the two have clashed in a pulse of violence and ambition. The inherited hatreds battle after battle.
Soot is a young, brash rebellious spirit. The loss of memories of his childhood has forged a hard heart that helps you survive the intrigues of a bloody and turbulent society. Murderer is the best that has been trained in court, and in him is no tiredness, no pain or remorse.
Its past was built on lies, breaks down the day he discovers that his veins runs the blood of the royal caste of the enemy. Thus began a long journey for him to honor, loyalty and compassion.
lethal game in the middle of disputing the two kingdoms, Soot fight in a devastating attack. But above all, strive to reach their destination, the longed for peace, hoping to regain the lost and redeemed, and his soul.




PD: Susan told us, and rightly, that the province Pontevedra rarely make presentations or activities related to children's literature. He says he intends to change that a bit and see if they get in Vigo and Pontevedra have literary events more often. Hopefully I can bring you more posts like this;)
PD2: As our beloved literary column is getting longer, I took too long to write it and I suspect most of you do not you read as a whole, I have decided to shorten it a bit. Tomorrow will see the results;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment