Sunday, January 2, 2011

When Did Your Mom Put You Over Her Knee?

Top 10 of 2010.

Here you have the 10 best books I read in 2010. Not all have been published in 2010, but here are the ones I read this year.

1 - Vampire Academy, Richelle Mead. [...]
Vampire Academy is completely unpredictable. Richelle Mead, with its smooth, fluid writing, gets us into a world where no one and nothing is what it seems and where betrayal and revenge play a role. [...]
I quote myself in my review, you can read here .



2 - On Fire, by Suzanne Collins.
[...] In addition, Collins never, ever predictable. It's something I love about it surprises you in every chapter, every moment, with each betrayal, with every lie, however.
is perfect. [...]
my review, here.




3 - Shadow Hunters III, Crystal City , by Cassandra Clare. [...]
Clare has gone. If raised passions in the past, if we did beat, if we did cry, wonder, get hooked and fall in love in this do it again, but with three times the strength. It is impossible to drop
Crystal City without feeling a twinge of nostalgia. It is impossible to stop reading. It is impossible to sleep. [...]
This leaves my review, which is here.

4 - Laila Winter and the Curse of Ithiria , Barbara G. Rivero.
[...] It is entertaining, funny, original, fresh and innovative while dark, dangerous and deadly.
It just all in perspective, what makes us enjoy the book even more. [...]
my words in my review, this one here .

5 - Sinsajo , by Suzanne Collins. [...]
Sinsajo is cruel, it is hard is heartbreaking, bittersweet, sad, is touching, is striking.
guess is useless to extend this further.
I think I get to say I do not know if he was ready for this, so many strokes, so much destruction, so many tears. [...] Words
result of my review, it is this .



6 - If I decide to stay, Gayle Forman. [...]
Gayle Forman. A woman who has earned my deepest admiration for how he writes, by the gift that beauty has to fill every one of his words. Because it can write a touching story, sad, hard and deep that is at once happy, sweet, fresh and innovative.
can be everything at once, can be simple while complex, and in fact I still I have not very clear which of the two best defined this novel. [...]
reiterate that all this has left me of this review.

7 - Roses Without Thorns by Nora Roberts.
[...] And I will continue to idolize Nora: the originality of its history of girls who ride a wedding company, its characters over 10, their female warriors and independent, so that hooks, by a beautiful end to all letters and quite round, because in addition to mourn me made you laugh, for a constant fast pace. [...] This is
here in my review .

8 - Tara's Daughters, by Laura Gallego García.
[...] The book is a real beauty posed by the existence, identity and personality in a subtle, nothing boring, with large doses of sacarsmo, fun and action.
Again, his writing is the same as ever. Delicate, elegant, intelligent. Able to make you laugh and mourn, to move you, falling in love.
Because I cried, of course. This woman is almost impossible not to. [...]
This leaves my review, ie here.



9 - Laila Winter and The Lords of the Winds , Barbara G. Rivero. Barbara G.
[...] Rivero manages the helm of his story with skill and greater maturity and experience than its predecessor, with lyrics more beautiful, hilarious and soft, fit perfectly and make us enjoy even more of this story. [...]
This comes from the review to find here.








10 - If you do not wake up , Lauren Oliver. [...]
know who has written a beautiful book, sad, poignant, hard, cruel, thoughtful, intelligent, brilliant, devastating, complicated, funny and thought-provoking.
Because she does know. [...]
textual words of a servant here in book review, and as such, are not copied.





0 comments:

Post a Comment