Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snoop Blue Rag Clothing

January Fierce Competition

Hello, bibliophiles! Then you see that I have time to lavish only here because the exams have already started and I do not let up.
Today I happened to miss a contest that ended yesterday. I received very few entries compared to others that have been organized in this blog, probably because the other two were only in this sweepstakes and you had to write a story and there are fewer people who encourage it, but good.
The winner, with a great and original story is ... Lorelay ! Lots of happiness, beautiful.
Here you his story:

Who's Afraid the big bad wolf That was the question that swarmed in my mind every day. Every morning they went into the forest several teenagers looking for something to have fun, and it seems that the wolf was the latest fashion, pellet guns, slingshots and everything that stood in the forest that will serve as a weapon. At that point I was hiding between two rocks, do not think he would find, but there was this dark boy who was not more than 13 years. Hailed as a warning to his companions, and soon appeared more expensive through the cracks. The first boy raised his slingshot and began throwing rocks while his friends encouraged him, soon all joined. After a few moments I found eternal went laughing and cheering. As he lay wounded on the ground someone picked her up, I tried to resist but I lost consciousness. When I awoke I discovered that I was in a cave and a human I was healing the wounds bleeding. At that moment I realized that not all humans were equal and that some are not afraid of big bad wolf, but will respect it.


Many thanks to the few who have participated!

See you when I can;)

PD: Lorelai, send your name and full postal address to iria-rinconmagico@hotmail.com to enable send the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment