Friday, December 31, 2010

Engagememt Thank You Wording Free

Limbo. Fierce Competition Red

Today is the day of limbo.
The limbo between one and another. This limbo that we enjoy year after year and is always there.
Today is the day to wish all your loved ones this upcoming year is fantastic.
So I do not think you forget, Bloggers who enter in this group of people who are there every day. Thank you very much for your encouragement, support, reviews, for reading, to follow me, for loving, for tear smiles and laughter, for being there for a joke, by recommending, say, being yourself and being so fantastic.
Many thanks to the 243 and especially those who do not lump you show that you really care. For those who read and comentaís, and also those who are going further and on Facebook, or Twitter aNobii also you show your affection. Thank

After all this, I can not remind you that we begin to celebrate a new year full of surprises to come on this blog active there is a contest in which you can win a copy of fiery red , Jackson Pearce.

As I did last year, I enlazaré to the reading list of this year 2010 , you can see in one of the tabs on the top menu. This year I read 50 books, 11 more than last year. My challenge was to reach that figure exactly, and as you see I've come to the hairs. Except one, all these 50 books have been reviewed.

For that, a very Happy New Year to everyone! You enjoy the limbo tonight;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment