Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can You Get Medical Weed For Tendinitious

damn ..

These days I'm organizing a lot of things I discovered was outstanding and I thought forgotten realities and perhaps you'd better believe it. I spend my days thinking, surfing the untamed seas in which only find questions. But when I see his eyes, that look so deep and unknown, pierced me and I can not avoid falling into temptation and let the pain and anger apparently nonexistent flown every part of me leaving me immobile and unable to express in words what that round in my head at every moment and making her a prisoner in the prison of my own thoughts and feelings ... Will that be true that the only piece that fit into the dusty puzzle of my life there and is a figment of my imagination, or simply need to fill that void I have inside. I will not be the center of the world but in my own world and I have nobody to turn around to feel someone or anything, but very self that is have you ever had that feeling that nobody need something that you would not know well as defining or explaining or just need shelter you under the arms of someone looking for some love? Maybe it is that I'm too paranoid and I give a lot of laps to things but not get anywhere most of the time but I do not ask what is so impossible and so rare ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment