Monday, March 2, 2009

How To Celeberte A Birthday In Bangalore

Get Involved in my body, dare to fly.

new in my life: the truth thankfully few (even though I complain a lot) my life is not monotonous and that constantly full of change, yet it bores me sometimes overwhelm me and it pisses me off for no apparent reason alone but there are always reasons why complain and do not agree with the world.

Here I leave a text and put it on my other sites but I love (L):

not things easier on the outside, it can fool you. not interest you by wealth, will vanish. Search someone you spreading the smile , because it only takes one so that the saddest day to become better. Find someone who makes you laugh your heart .

For better or worse but do found that someone does not help at all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment