Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Regugee Camp In Senegal

think too much, feel too little.

Feelings of Solitude d are the worst , eat you alive, not let you think you can not concentrate on doing one thing in your life , stop paying attention to common things you regret every second day. .. The worst thing that how are you vulnerable, desperately looking for someone someone who does not know who will end up being ... Or you take care to know if you sell drugs or prostitute is, I just want to feel loved , feel that at least someone cares to give you love.


Such

may be that my life is not intended nor prepared for these things and have to continue as before fooling myself because I can not say I care and love him in a special way .. because although our lives are totally different, parallel, our perspectives have very little in common and our worlds and realities do not have almost nothing to do I like it as it is matter what everyone thinks of him ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment