Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kinds Of Headscissors

A year out of the incubator. Part I.



says a fellow party member, who spent a year in the incubator. Well, almost. The issue is that after long reflection, twelve months ago I decided to collaborate, work and put energy into a political organization Telde.

not intended to tell anything about any particular party, but from my experiences, adventures and misadventures in these months of work and collaboration.

PEOPLE. Yes, that's the first word that would sum up this period of my life: many people, entering, leaving, he says, he thinks, he does, he reflects, laughing, you object, he proposes, she feels. People who have spent years believing in a project, betting on it.

With people discover that the ideas have not died. That fight is still possible to realize the dream of any of us. Throughout my life I have participated in various movements and associations, with the intention of making our world a better, more caring and respect themselves. You realize that these people become to find and ideals charge of new role: that was never lost, and we can not lose again. PEOPLE who believe in people like me. Many different kinds of PEOPLE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment