Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Design &scematic Of True Sine Inverters

I despair.

You can not imagine how much I miss , I have felt at risk every second of your absence, they are pages that fill your fragrance, and I live jail sentence in prison in the distance. But still I smile, my child cry to see your dream as a kid to hear your voice, it is a truism one you want, but I pray to see you do not believe in is that I'm up God.and eggs that nothing goes well , dreaming constantly to caress your skin, you can not get you off my mind for a moment, sign up to my death to have you here before. A second Comprobar ortografía breathing your air, offer me a sigh and I've probably more than anyone, understand?, I hope you're not grateful, thank you for sweeten life. Now I want to be with you and nothing else matters, sky rolls down the window and close the door, you're the one I want, and my greatest pleasure to see you at dawn. I'll be a nobody but nobody is going to love you more than me. I want to be your only need, and I can not return to reality. Impossible to say that love has its charms, but to not have my only makes me angry. I say this while I swallow the pride, if you throw it away but my heart is yours.

(song lyrics)

0 comments:

Post a Comment