Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scorpio Has Stopped Talking To Me

I нανє ℓ єαкѕ ιи тнє нєαят

never imagined to be by your side was so im dispensable to me. Because you are the cause of my happiness, my constant struggle against the world. Because you've learned that even the minicar thing has meaning and importance in our lives, as you have a goal and strive to the maximum you can get ... You told me yourself in the day I was a challenge for you and final got, so you see that you can almost always get what you want. If not for you right now would still be that girl who has no enthusiasm for anything, that siiempre sees it all black, who is afraid to express what they really feel and believe that only beautiful things and love stories passed on the small encounters that read .. so many things have changed in my life since we're together, that not a day that does not think that Sunday afternoon in which hcite me the happiest person in the world. You can not explain in words what it feels like to see the sparkle in your eyes when you see me, feel your lips on mine, notice how the beating of my heart beat ever stronger .. Only YOU make me feel well and would give anything to be every day with you, feel your love, let it go by passion, and always stay next to you .. I am terrified by the thought that someday lomejor all this can end , that I will not be in my arms, unable to feel the touch of your lips to mine ... imagine Solamante the fact that our paths can be separated for me sirmpre shrinks the heart, but until that day comes if you have to get every second of my life with you so take advantage comosi were the last. First of all I want to be happy if you're with me, so hopefully this is not a simple story or a dream .. but if it is you and you will be the star of a dream that will never be repeated, I sure. (:

Although this dream has come to an end,
NOBODY take your place, I can not get you out of my head, I can not get you me, you're all that needed to be happy and now you're not go on with this hole inside of me ...
(Idas de olla xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment